Friday, March 30, 2012

Some more catch-up spam!

First up we have my Hunger Games mani! While I was in Vegas, I tried to layer my manis so I wouldn't have to change them as often. So one day I had on CQ Rustic Dream, which I love to death! This is a Rite Aid only polish brand, usually right next to the Chameleons and Petites. Rustic Dream is a gorgeous multichrome that goes from pink to copper to gold. Love it! We planned to see the midnight showing of Hunger Games in Vegas, so I added some flames to my existing mani with Orly Glitz and Glamour. I love that Orly because it's pretty opaque so really great for nail art, I LOVE the formula. Here's the mani that was on fire!





And a flakie extravaganza! Forever 21 has some of the coolest polishes. I found this neat Love & Beauty polish there, uniquely named "Pink".... It's the sheerest reddest pink jelly with the most amaaazing micro-flakie-shimmer. Gorgeousness! It has specks of blue, pink, gold, orange, it's amazing! I wanted to layer it so I put it over Color Club Electronica, a blue tinged purple with subtle pink sparkle. And for extra crazy, I added two coats of Finger Paints Asylum, muahahahahaha!



Here's a shot where you can see all the different flakes!


And more swatches of yesterday's Wet n Wild Speak When Spoken To over black:



And yes that is a Rainbow Dash keychain. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, very nice flames mani! Yah, Glitz & Glamour is the perfect gold for you. :)

    ReplyDelete