Thursday, March 29, 2012

Back from Vegas with Spam!!

Alright my friends, I have returned! I had the best time EVER. I had time to paint my nails a few times, but didn't have a lot of time to take pictures. So while I was in Vegas, I got to go to the ABC store (not a booze store), which was full of Hawaiian things and Island Girl nail polish! I'll have swatches of those for you soon enough.

For now, I have the Wet n Bejeweled collection to talk to you about! They are $2.99 and have started popping up at CVS. As far as I can tell, they are near dupes to the China Glaze Prismatic collection that will be coming out next month. These are hard to describe, but they are ridiculously sparkly, with duochrome particles being the base of the polish, very teeny scattered almost imperceptible holo bits, and different small round glitters in a rainbow of different colors. Very fascinating and very twinkly. And the duochrome to these is pretty strong. I layered my first swatch over black to make the colors pop more.

Finger Paints Black Expressionism with Wet n Wild Speak When Spoken To. The duochrome in this goes from aqua to blue to purple to pinkish on the edges.










I know that's a lot of pictures, but I want you all to see how faceted and gorgeous this is. Sooo sparkly. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. That looks very nice~ It would be interesting to see it compared against China Glaze's Prismatic line.

    ReplyDelete