Tuesday, March 6, 2012

NerdLacquer Holy Grail

After ordering my first three NerdLacquers, I instantly craved some more! Holy Grail is described by NerdLacquer as " a super-fine-grained satiny linear holo in a dusty blue-green base with silver microglitter, medium blue-green iridescent glitter, and a liberal sprinkling of big square and hexagonal silver holo glitter. Oh, also? GLOWS IN THE DAMN DARK." Haha. Awesome description. The linear holo is pretty evident, my only beef is that the polish is a little too opaque so it covers of the holographic shape glitter a bit. I did three coats but I probably could have stopped at two.

Because this polish contains a few more expensive ingredients, it runs $16 instead instead of $10 like her other lacquers. However, the fact that it's holographic in two different ways is pretty awesome. I have not personally seen the glow in the dark aspect, but I'll have to do some experiments and get back to you.













1 comment:

  1. LOVEing this - I am going to have to put in an order despite this was my year to cut back on buying so much polish!

    ReplyDelete