Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ulta Jaded and NYC GCS topcoat review

I don't have to work today, so I decided to give one of my easy to find untrieds a chance. I got Ulta Jaded during their $2 clearance sale. It's such a pretty duochrome in the bottle: mint metallic green to light blue metallic. What I'm pleasantly surprised by is the super small gold shimmer particles that pop up in bright light. Mmmm. And then after all the reviews I read on MakeupAlley, I bought a couple bottles of NYC Grand Central Station quick dry nail polish topcoat. I'm hoping this topcoat will work better with my Zoyas, since Seche Vite is a total fail with them. Grand Central Station dried really quick to the touch, and while it's still dentable an hour later, it has similar dry time to Seche, great shine, and at $1.99 a bottle, you can't go wrong! This is four coats of Ulta Jaded with one coat of NYC Grand Central Station topcoat.



No comments:

Post a Comment