Monday, January 9, 2012

Hits Speciallito No Olimpo Afrodite - pink holo!

Now, I was asking for some polishes for Christmas, and had the hard task of limiting myself to Llarowe's site, and keeping myself under five polishes. I tried not to get dupes to the dozens of holos I already have, and one I would actually wear. I have two different types of Spectraflair pigment, so I wanted to get some polishes that I had tried to dupe, and had failed. So I ordered Hits Ares (red holo), Hits Atena (DS Exclusive dupe-ish), and Hits Afrodite. Afrodite was my wild card because I have some pink holos, but none with this warm pink tone. So here are some swatches of two coats of Afrodite with one coat of Seche Vite :).

Check out this gorgeous jellyness!


It's definitely not red in real life, more like a warm coral pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment