Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF Spam!

Here's the minty jelly holo franken I made last night. The holo isn't very apparent. Might have put in too much pigment. :( Poo. But at least I like the color! I made it from Megan Miller Collection Caribbean nail polish, white, clear, and suspension base. The MMC polish was sooo green and yucky, so I made it minty!
I'm naming it Michiru, and it'll be part of my Sailor Moon themed collection.
 




And here is Catherine Arley 671, a beautiful ethereal holographic nail polish with a blue flash. Formula was a pain in the butt, a thick gooey mess, so I thinned it and all better now!


And Ozotic Elytra 529 over Zoya Pinta. Soooo duochromey. Anything that mixes orange with blue and purple makes me happy! Color shifting glitter for the win!






1 comment: