Tuesday, January 3, 2012

China Glaze Electro Pop 2012 (my faves so far)

 Woo! Some pastels I can get behind! I usually shy away from anything of a pastel nature, but this Electro Pop collection from China Glaze is speaking my language. They make perfect bases for glitter top coats, nice thick formulas ( I suspect they'd be good for konading).

First up is Electric Beat, a dusty blue creme. Did two coats, it was a liiittle too thick, but not too bad. Looks way lighter in the bottle but dries to almost a dusty light cornflower blue.


And of course I immediately added some glitter on top, I went with Essie Luxe Effects As Gold As It Gets. Beautiful transparent flakes with a yellow gold tint with hints of pink and green thrown in.


And then we have Gothic Lolita. A strange purple creme with a subtle shimmer running through it. The shimmer is pink and blue mini-sparkles. Once it's on it's kind of hard to see the shimmer. Almost a one-coater, but I did two.

Aaaand, with Finger Paints Twisted on top! Weeeeeee! Multi-colored flakie for the win!


Bonus pic of Kinetic Candy:

No comments:

Post a Comment