Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Picture Polish - Mask-a-rade








Hmmm... glitter... multichromatic... layering polish??? I'm in!!! I ordered this polish on a whim because Llarowe was doing a promo for every tenth order on a certain day (I did not win). I'm still happy I bought it, because this polish is totally unique in my collection. It does remind me of the Ozotic Elytra polishes, with the awesome color shifting glitters, but what sets this one apart, is that it has at least three different shades of glitter, that then change through a range of colors.

I did the pictures before the blurb this time because this is the kind of polish that you have to see to believe. It's like... if you took OPI's Mad as a Hatter and distilled it and took out all the sucky silver glitter. And then made it color shifting. I LOVE this polish. I did two coats over three coats of OPI DS Mystery.  It was totally fascinating. I even think of it as a subtle glitter polish because it wasn't super blingy, and nobody noticed it today at work (boo). 

I totally suggest you pick this sucker up, either at PicturePolish.com.au or Llarowe for $16.

No comments:

Post a Comment