Thursday, June 7, 2012

OPI The Color of Minnie + bonus OPI Visions of Sugarplum

Here's another from the OPI Minnie Mouse collection! I grabbed this one on a whim as part of the buy 2 get 1 free OPI sale at Ulta. Except the "1 Free" was one of four Ulta Exclusives (to be reviewed later), I'm still relatively pleased with this polish. I didn't like OPI The Color of Minnie at first... it's very simple to me. A sheerish red creme with a silver shimmer that translates pinky on the nail. But I put it on my toes and decided it makes a great pedicure color! It was okay on my tips, but I think the next time I wear it I'll Konad it up. This here is four coats and still a little sheer!

 


Check out this sexy beast I stumbled upon at CVS! This is OPI's Visions of Sugarplum and was originally released in 2009 as an Ulta exclusive. Gorgeous purple/gold duochrome shimmer in a deep blackened purple base. On the nail it mostly shows up super dark with that reddish purple shimmer, but check out how the sparkle shows up on camera! Mmmm.







No comments:

Post a Comment