Monday, May 28, 2012

Essence Colour & Go - Break Through

I've got a quick post for you all today! Picked this baby up at Ulta recently for $0.99! Break Through is part of Essence's Colour and Go line which has an awesome selection of bright, fun, CHEAP colors! This polish has a suuuuper subtle shimmer to it... and as you know I don't believe in subtle! I like the warmth this polish has but the formula was kind of a butt. Really thick and prone to bubbling. I stopped at two coats and instead of adding a third I layered a coat of Pure Ice Oh Baby! on top. Oh Baby is a super sheer duochrome glass fleck polish that goes from light blue to purple. I consider this combination to be the poor man's RBL Scrangie. I used the Out the Door top coat with this mani, and I have to say, I am not a fan. Seche Vite forever!




Lol. About to post, and all the sudden my nails remind me of Barney the Dinosaur. I wonder what tomorrow's mani will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment