Sunday, May 20, 2012

Butter London Disco Biscuit and a Tart with a Heart

Finally got the two Butter Londons I've been lusting after for my birthday! First up is Disco Biscuit! DB is a deep hot pink jelly with toooons of blue iridescent glitters and a few specks of iridescent greenish aqua sparks. I did four coats and it still wasn't all the way opaque, but I don't care! I threw on a funky french tip with some tape and Kleancolor Metallic Orange. I did about five coats of topcoat and this was glassy smooth. People have complained about the grittiness, but a few coats of Gelous and Seche Vite smoothed out all the lumps.







And a quick fauxnad using Tart With a Heart and Color Club Gossip Column with a Bundle Monster plate. TWAH is awesome. It's super sheer with gold small shimmers and iridescent opalescent glitters. I love this polish because the gold shimmers almost seem holographic but they're not, and they seem to flash orange in some lights. Yummy.




1 comment:

  1. Both are super beautiful! I love the combo of the kleancolor and disco biscuit. A little unexpected, but it works so well :)

    ReplyDelete