Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nicole by OPI - It's Up to You

The only thing I love more than a holo is a good duochrome. I'd never even heard of this polish before, but I recently acquired it through a great multiswap through MakeupAlley.com. This polish has been around for awhile and is still relatively easy to find online. The colors in It's Up to You are absolutely captivating. This polish has a blue base, bright but not super bright, that flashes with an aqua blue glow in bright light, and in the shade there is more of a turquoise flash. Then on the very edges you can find a hint of indigo blending to purple. Oohhhh, love so much. Enjoy!











1 comment:

  1. With havin so much content and articles
    do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright
    infringement? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.


    Take a look at my weblog Oakley Sunglasses Cheap

    ReplyDelete