Monday, May 21, 2012

New Franken - Making Mischief

Helloooo. Got a fresh burst of frankening energy last night, to the dismay of my tanktop, pants, and surrounding area. Eeeeverything is covered in glitter polish. But I'm really happy with the finished product!

What I used: 1/3 Sinful Hottie (or similar dupe), a few drops of Kleancolor Metallic Sapphire and Orly Royal Navy for color, maybe 1/8 Kleancolor Gold Caviar for yellow tinge and gold glitter, a half bottle of Stripe Rite orange striper glitter, 1/6 of a bottle of Kleancolor Afternoon Picnic, some clear and thinner to jellify and improve consistency. Loooove it!

For the name, I've been watching a bunch of Jem episodes. Somehow I never saw this show when I was younger, but I am entranced and in love! It's so ridiculously great and girly and weird and fun. So here is Making Mischief, named after The Misfits!





And this is my fabled right hand with a bottle shot showing all the glittery goodness :)

4 comments: