Monday, February 6, 2012

OPI Save me layered

I'm watching all the Smallville seasons again, and what's more appropriate that a "Save Me" themed mani? OPI Save me is a gorgeous polish, but very silvery. And I'm not really a silver-loving gal. So I layered one coat of Save Me over two coats of Sephora By OPI's Skinny Jeans. Skinny Jeans had a pretty dusty blue color with a green almost frosty flash, nice enough formula. Save Me was pretty easy for me to work with. It spread nicely and when one of the bar glitters would poke over the free edge of my nail I would just tap it down with my finger. This polish has silver micro glitter, small silver square glitter and blue and silver holographic bar glitter. Prettyyyy. Definitely click to view the larger size of the pic.




And then I added a no-name Claire's glitter that came in a five-pack for $10. Reminds me a little of a holographic Connect the Dots.


I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment