Friday, February 24, 2012

NerdLacquer The Quantum Blueniverse

Here's my last NerdLacquer swatch I have for you until my Holy Grail bottle comes in the mail. The Quantum Blueniverse is a veeerrry complex polish. It's a Tardis blue jelly (oh yeah, I went there), with fine light green shimmer, gold glitter and hexes in different sizes, and pretty little blue squares. It was pretty much opaque in two coats, but I did three just in case. Formula was awesome, not hard to work with at all, and I had minimal cleanup! Especially after my coat of Seche Vite topcoat shrank it up a bit, heh. To me, it mostly appears to be greenish, because of the flakie like shimmer, but it's still gorgeous! But without a doubt, Warrior Ethos is my favorite of the three.






It's very cool because it's almost like it's own gradient or an easily applied "galaxy nail" manicure.

And here's my favorite Warrior Ethos again (three coats, amazing formula).
 


And my least favorite, Cyance Friction



Didn't even bother clean up with this one because I don't like green polish, but the depth of it is still gorgeous. Love the copper glitters.

You can pick some of these up for yourself at NerdLacquer's shop on Etsy.

Right now the shop is on hiatus while she catches up with the crazy amount of orders us polish crazies put in, but these beauties are definitely worth waiting for. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment