Monday, February 6, 2012

A-England St. George and Dragon

Well, as you can see from my blog, I love holographic nail polish. So when I heard that A-England had a new collection called Legends with almost all holographic nail polishes, I was quite excited. But when looking at swatches, I noticed that they aren't very holographic, more along the lines of the semi-dud Color Club holos. But I decided that even though the A-England Legends collection wasn't full of linear holos, I'd still pick up a couple. I purchased Saint George, a dark teal one coater, and Dragon, a warm green holo with a gold flash. I haven't worn Dragon on it's own yet, but here are some pics of Saint George, and then with Dragon for a funky french.




This reminds me a little bit of the China Glaze Tronica collection, but with more depth. I think I might mess with it a little bit, and add some clear to see if I can get the holo to show more. I KNOW it's in there.


Funkeh french! Next I want to do a french using Dragon and Essie Armed and Ready, be prepared!

You can purchase A-England polishes here: http://a-england.co.uk/ with free shipping! Or from Llarowe's shop.

1 comment:

  1. wow, I love this colour. I haven't ever tried A England polishes, but from what I have seen from other people's pictures, they look fab x

    ReplyDelete