Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Mardi Gras! (and day off for me!)

After a ridiculously stressful couple of weeks, I finally have a couple days off! I wanted to do something fun, so I kind of just grabbed a couple polishes at random. The first I applied was Claire's Cotton Candy scented nail polish. In the bottle it looks like a neon turquoise with a blue flash, with holographic glitter. Unfortunately, the pigmented base of the polish compleeetely covers the holo glitter. So what did I do? I ADDED a holo glitter gradient using, Nicole by  OPI Make a Comet ment. And then for Mardi Gras bling I added Wet n Wild Correction Tape from last year's On the Prowl collection. And a thick coat of Seche Vite.

I really like this, the turquoise doesn't go too green on me (which I hate) and the blue flash really brightens it up. Kinda love it!




Glitterrrr on mah naaaiiiils makes me happyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment