Friday, November 4, 2011

Some flakey goodness! and Holiday 2011 Piggy Polish!

So, I recently acquired China Glaze Snowglobe, only to find out that some of the glitter in it is DUD glitter. Silver crappy dud glitter! So when I realized this, I took it back to Ulta, and while I was trying to find another China Glaze to switch it for, I found the Piggy Polish holiday collection! I picked up Moonlight and Mistletoe, a beautiful reddish purple jelly with little pink and blue flakey glitters/glassflecks. It had a nice consistency. I used 3 coats, but I think a fourth would have been better because of the jelly-ness, but it's still gorgeous. And for fun I added a OPI I Lily Love You Accent nail.



Another holiday polish, Color Club Very Merry Berry as an accent nail with Ulta Dance Teal Dawn. This mani I was very "meh" about. The glitter is pretty but not super pretty, and the scent faded really quickly.


And for bonus flakey goodness, here's OPI Shimmery Chic! 3 coats with a coat of Seche Vite. This was a gift from my dear nail board buddy, Rachtotheizzo! Check out her awesome blog, Stuff I (S)watched. This polish is a little strange but in a good way. Very frosty bronze, but there's this shimmer to it that's mesmerizing, and very scattered holo glitter. And flakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment