Saturday, November 12, 2011

Megan Miller Collection "Foxy"

I love Plum District! A bunch of us on Makeup Alley did this deal on Plum District where we got $40 worth of nail polish on ImageBeauty.com for $8. And since it's a referral thing, somehow I referred enough people to that deal, that not only did I get my ImageBeauty polishes for free, but I ended up with over $100 in their Plum District dollars! So I used my sweet free moneys to try a brand I'd never heard of before, Megan Miller Collection nail polish. I got three nail polishes for free, and only had to pay shipping. This is the first that I'll be reviewing, Foxy. Beautiful medium tone warm grey. Reminds me of chinchilla fur. I did three coats and a coat of Seche Vite. This I found had an awesome formula, not runny, not thick, juuuust right.




And look how cute the bottle is!!! I love the cork top, it's not as awkward to use as I was afraid it would be. Big thumbs up!
Megan Miller nail polish is available at :
http://meganmillercollection.com/  And sell for $12 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment