Tuesday, November 8, 2011

An ETF and Nfu-oh 51, and some Chanel Top Coat Velvet (Matte top coat)

So sometimes I feel bad that I post a lot of hard to finds and holos. So here is a swatch for an easy to find drugstore nail polish, Sinful Daddy's Girl! A beautiful purple jelly with pinkish purple glass flecks. This is four coats in this swatch with one coat of Seche Vite.

And of course, I had to layer, so I added one coat of the beauuutiful Nfu-oh 51, a purple jelly with magic color shifting flakes and pigment. Has a similar to Clarins 230 but extra goodness.
 Then matte-ified with the China Glaze matte-iffying topcoat.


Ahhhhh! I love how duochromey and dreamy it looks! Love so much!

And the next day I put on 3 coats of a Forever 21 polish I've nicknamed Ned, 2 coats of Seche Vite:


Aaaand, here it is with the Chanel Top Coat Velvet Matte topcoat:

This mani just made my day. It was so girly and so happy. Looked like candy after I mattified it. Also kinda reminds me of Icing Tiger's Blood. Mmmm. Love the iridescent glitter. Only thing I didn't like was the consistency. It was pretty thick so I needed to thin it.

3 comments:

  1. Great swatches. I love the Forever 21, and the Nfu-oh mattified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the Nfu-Oh, looks stunning both with and without the matt top coat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sinful & nfu-oh... I NEED to try that asap!

    ReplyDelete