Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Smitten Polish Hydrangea & Aquarius

I finally took the leap and got a few Smitten Polishes! Smitten Polish can be found here. As far as the indie polish craze goes, I've tended to gravitate towards the super glitter bombs. But I do like the color combos in some of the Smitten Polish, and how you get the sparkle of the glitter without it overwhelming the base color of the polish.

This is three coats of Hydrangea. I looove the color of the jelly base. The only thing that made me a little sad was that the formula was kind of gummy and shrank when I put on the Seche Vite topcoat, but it's still pretty!

Hydrangea:


And Aquarius is another pretty one. A soft aqua teal jelly base with green, blue, and purple glitter. I loooved the base color of this one too, it seemed to make my pale hands actually look a little tan. The only thing I would have liked to see is some variation in sizes of the glitter, but it's still beautiful! I would totally recommend these Smitten Polishes by Noelie, they're so soft and lovely!



No comments:

Post a Comment