Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rainbow Honey - The Worst Possible Thing

Here's my last Rainbow Honey polish to show you: The Worst Possible Thing! The name to me is pretty funny, because of all the Rainbow Honeys I got, this has the best formula. Whereas the other three had thick, gooey, unspreadable formulas, this one, while thick, spread nice and even. The only time it got difficult was when a couple flakes would snag on eachother. Because guess what folks, this polish not only has iridescent and holo glitter, it also has iridescent flakie bits in it! I layered two coats of TWPT over two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Grea Area.

I love that this polish has iridescent purple and blue glitters in it, those types are my faaaavorite. I could have done without the holo bits but it does give the polish a very fun feel. And the fact that these are named after My Little Pony Friendship is Magic just makes my day.






In this last picture you can see how the flakkie bits overlap and cloud the base polish a bit. Still pretty though! Next time I'm gonna try it over a pastel or a dark blue.

You can by Rainbow Honey at RainbowHoney.com, $10 for 15ml or $5 for 7ml minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment