Monday, July 30, 2012

Franken Funky French + stamped

In honor of Lancome's new fragrance "La vie est belle," I made a franken inspired by the perfume's box. Unfortunately I couldn't get a good picture, but the box is white with a layer of red iridescent and yellow and green iridescent glitters, and then the edges of the box are a holographic copper. Awesome! The fragrance itself is a little heavy for me, but I hope it does well (so people will buy it at my counter, lol.)

The franken I made is just a white jelly base with red to green color shifting glitter and mini iridescent yellow/green glitter with a dash of spectra flair. Most of that wouldn't translate to pictures, but here you go! I did two coats of my franken over three coats of a creme jelly, then I added a funky french with OPI DS Vintage, to represent the coppery holo edges on the perfume box.

Please ignore the bubbles, me and white polishes don't get along.


And theeeen, because you know I can't leave anything alone, I added a fauxnad stamp using Sally Hansen Magical Nail Makeup in Mystical Mandarin and stamp number m20 from the Mash set.




2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! :D What a wonderful franken you made! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I want that base you made!

    ReplyDelete