Monday, December 5, 2011

Turquoise Opal and my new shiny pretty :)

Working yesterday, I saw the most super shiniest prettiest shiny thing, and decided I MUST POSSESS IT. But after acquiring it, I was challenged to come up with a manicure to try to dupe the gorgeousness. So I present to you 2 coats of Sally Hansen Nail Prism Turquoise Opal over American Apparel Hassid with a coat of Funky Fingers Bella's Boy and one coat of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell. For some reason my camera cannot capture all the color shifting goodness. And because I had topcoated the TO before I added the glitter, my final layer of Seche Vite crinkled the bottom layer of TO. Meh, oh well.













1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!! Why, oh why, did Sally Hansen stop making these polishes? I love the glitter over it as well!

    ReplyDelete