Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm a Survivor...

I'm watching the finale of Survivor. No spoilers here, but I wish I was in the tropics right now. I've had a little too much Christmas "cheer" today at work. Bunch of jerks. But my nails do not share my same feelings. They are chock full of festiveness.

Today's mani is a combination of many things... It started with 3 coats of Essie Ruby Slippers, a beautiful red jelly filled with orange-y red glitter. Lovely formula and application was a dream. Then I added a gradient of a Snowman polish which contains red and green hex glitter. Such a fun polish! Wish these had names. It's just labeled "Snowman". Der.

Look at this glowy goodness! Ruby Slippers just gloooooows and looks like burning embers.




And then I added a little gradient of Cover Girl City Lights... for some SPARKLIES.



Mmmmm.

So for anyone wondering about my car, it was declared totaled. I got about a $9700 settlement, which is nowhere near enough to buy my same car again. So I really appreciate everyone who bought from my blog sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment