Monday, September 12, 2011

Mmmm... holos.

Here are a few of my favorite holos. I don't know why I love holographic nail polish so much... I think it comes from my love for unicorns and all things shiny and colorful and ridiculous. My mom asked me about why I loved holos, and I shouted, "DO YOU SEE THE FREAKIN' RAINBOWS??? DO YOU??" She did, and now she understands :)

China Glaze FYI. Long discontinued, but still on Ebay and at some dusties.



OPI Coral Reef. I found this at a local beauty supply recently. Loved it so much I went and bought a backup. Not the MOST holo nail polish in the world, but it has a lovely pinky-orangeness that I just love.


China Glaze Let's Do It in 3D. Lemmed this forever! Finally got it through a swap and I don't think it looks that awesome on my skintone.


OPI Paris Couture for Sure. I don't wear this one nearly enough!


Nic's Sticks Rainbow's End. Gorgeous holo, very neutral. Nice office appropriate holo.


OPI DS Design. Another neutral, gorgeous holo.


Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Golden Tourmaline. Gorgeous pink/red with a gold flash holographic polish.



Now that pretty much covers the holos I have stored on my photobucket account, but I have tons more I'll be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment