Monday, September 12, 2011

Lynnderella polishes have arrived!

Here are some of my recent Lynnderella NOTD's. Her polishes are gorgeous, if somewhat expensive. The Halloween theme is what really sucked me in. Tara and Halloween go hand in hand together. So the ones I picked up are:
Very Pretty Vampire
Bride of Franken
Love Potion no 99
Bibbity Boppity Boo Blue
Connect the Dots

Some of the combinations I've done:
Lynnderella Love Potion no 99 over Orly Lunar Eclipse over Maybelline Charming Cobalt

This second one I did my first color correcting on, I hope it came out okay.


And here's Very Pretty Vampire over OPI Royal Rajah Ruby




Bippity Boppity Boo Blue over Maybelline Charming Cobalt
 + Bride of Franken





1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. I don't have any yet, but I am thinking of getting CTD, BOF, and SA

    ReplyDelete