Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pure Ice Limited Edition Temptress

Hello gorgeous! I'm so thrilled with these new Pure Ice polishes that debuted recently at Walmart. The new collection has glitters, metallics, suede finishes, and shimmery gorgeousness! I picked up only two of them, but I am in love with the ones I grabbed. The one I took pictures of was called Temptress.

Temptress is a beautiful blue leaning purple base with glowy gold and silver flecks. It's so shiny it almost looked like a foil when it was on, and it twinkle-shifted a little bit almost like a holo. The only thing with this mani was that I wished it was a little less silvery. But everything else about it was pure love. Temptress had an awesome full coverage formula and quick dry time. I believe this one was a suede finish, so it dried matte. However I looove how shiny it looks with topcoat.






This one almost looks holographic! It's not, but it sure is pretty, and for $1.97, you can easily indulge in this one. Rumor has it that these new colors are limited edition, so stock up on these pretties while you can!

Damn yous a sexeh chick.

3 comments:

  1. I just put Temptress on and I'm in love! Going back for more of this collection asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete