Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October Spooky NOTDs

 I'm so happy fall is here! Halloween is my favorite holiday and I'm not wasting any time this year before I start my Halloween NOTDs. First up is one of my most beloved polishes, OPI Man of La Mancha, over FingerPaints Black Expressionism, with Black Expressionism stamped on top using Bundle Monster Plate 224. I love MolM because it has a reddish pink base with color morphing red to green shimmer that makes the polish super multichrome, anywhere from red to orange to gold to green. This is two coats over black.






 And another couple polishes that I love together, the ones from Sephora + Pantone Universe Tangerine Tango collection: Tangerine Tango Creme and Tangerine Tango Glitter. This was super shiny and sparkly. I used two coats of TTcreme and two of the glitter, then made it smooth using Gelous followed by Seche Vite topcoat.




No comments:

Post a Comment