Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm On the Prowl... with Cougar Attack!

This makes me so happy! I had been lusting after Deborah Lippmann Superstar for forever, but didn't want to drop the huge lump of cash to buy it. When I saw that the Wet n Wild On the Prowl collection had a dupe, I immediately set out on a quest to find this polish. Funny enough, I found it in my second CVS. Grabbed Cougar Attack, Tangled in My Web and Behind Closed Doors. Two Lippmann dupes in one collection! Behind Closed Doors is dupey to DL's Ruby Red Slippers. Except I HATED the formula on the WnW. Thin and yucky and the glitter looked cheap and melty. But Cougar Attack had good coverage, and for a glitter, the formula wasn't bad.
I'm wearing three coats of Cougar Attack with 1 coat of Barielle Manicure Extender and 1 coat of Seche Vite in the first photos:
Photobucket
Photobucket
And these photos are with two additional coats of my color morphing topcoat in Blue/Green:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love the sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment