Saturday, October 1, 2011

Chanel Graphite... made ... better?

So, I never had much interest in Chanel Graphite. Grays don't seem to do well on me, they give me lobster hands. But it was reeeally slow at work tonight, and my franken from earlier today had chipped (daggone peelies). So I grabbed the Graphite tester and did a quick at-work mani. Got home, cleaned it up. Still not excited about it.
Here's a pic:
Photobucket
Meh, meh. So I added some Crushed Candy China Glaze crackle. Better. But still not enough. So I added some bling with Kleancolor Aurora. STILL not enough. So I remembered my promise to myself, which was to make the most of these hundreds of Halloween nail stickers, so then I added a little Halloween accent nail.
Pics:


Kinda disjointed since the colors are all light and happy and then I have a little ghosty... but I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment