Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Flakie Gradient Manicure

I've got a couple new polishes to show you all today. I wanted to get a couple of my untrieds out of the way, so I decided to do a gradient! I used NYC Golden Glam, one of their new summer colors, and Milani Pink Out Loud, a gorgeous dark pink jelly with golden flecks. I used a little eyeshadow applicator to sponge on the Milani Pink Out Loud over my previously applied NYC Golden Glam.

Golden Glam reminds me a lot of Wet n Wild's Waves of Enchantment, except slightly more peachy and less pinky. It's also super sheer, and still wasn't opaque and 3 coats. But the gold flecks in it make it so summery and pretty. Milani Pink Out Loud I haven't tried as a mani by itself, but the pink base was nicely pigmented, so it didn't take to much effort to build it up on the tips.



And for extra sparkles and some contrast I added a coat of Finger Paints Motley, and another of Asylum. Yay flakies!




No comments:

Post a Comment