Monday, July 2, 2012

Lynnderella Bibbitty Bobbitty Boo Blue + OPI DS Temptation + SPAM

Okay, so...yeah. There's been a lot of craziness surrounding Lynnderella's polishes. I'm not going to get into it. What I will tell you is that the ones I have, I love. I enjoy the crap out of glitter crazy mess polishes, and BBBB is no exception. For this mani I did 2 coats of NYS Hot Purple jelly, then 2 coats of OPI DS Temptation (a very non holo DS), then 1 coat of Gelous, 1 coast of Seche Vite, and then 2 coats of Lynnderella Bibbitty Bobbitty Boo Blue, and then a coat of NYC Grand Central Station topcoat. WHOO! That's a lot of coats, now onto the sparkles!




I just love all the different colors of blue and purple and green! I just wish there were more different shapes/sizes. Good luck getting your hands on this polish, not only is it discontinued, but now the only way you can get your hands on Lynn's polish is ebay :(.

Now onto some spam!

Model's Own - Purple Blue






Catherine Arley 600, juicy red scattered holo. 


OPI DS Signature with SH XW Strobelight glitter tip gradient.




OPI Bling Dynasty with Essie As Gold As It Gets


Hope you enjoyed your Spam dinner! If you made it this far into the post, for my 150th (next) post, you can look forward to an OPI DS Sapphire giveaway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment